pandemic of African violence is plaguing Australia. In just the latest incident, a 13 year old girl was bashed by a gang of African girls at a school in Melton, northwest of Melbourne.

From The Noticer:

A distressed parent whose child witnessed the vicious bashing of a young girl by 15 female Sudanese teenagers says African gangs carry out similar attacks at the Melbourne high school on a weekly basis.

The horrifying gang attack on the girl, who is in Year 7, took place at lunchtime on Friday at Melton Secondary College, leaving her in a serious condition in hospital.

A mother with two children at the school told 3AW the attackers were of Sudanese background, and the victim was so badly injured she was still being treated by paramedics in the playground 3 hours after the assault.

“There’s multiple gangs at the school, they would be Sudanese Australians, you would be blind not to see the issues we’ve got going on in Melton at the moment,” she said.

“There are constant bashings … all because someone may have called them a name. Every school in that area is exactly the same.

“I drop my children off in the morning to go to school and it’s a constant issue. My son’s classroom has been stormed twice this year, where students just break through the door because someone might have looked at them wrong.”

Victoria Police spoke to ten students on Friday in relation to the attack, while Ambulance Victoria confirmed the victim had been taken to Sunshine Hospital with upper body injuries in a serious but stable condition.

The notorious nearby Woodgrove Shopping Centre in Melton, located opposite the school, has also been plagued African gang violence.

In early April terrified families were forced to flee a food court when teenagers attacked each other with axes and machetes, and in January was put in lockdown when rival gangs fought with machetes and a butchers knife.

Incredibly, when you google “Melbourne school”, the algorithm wants you to believe, (after a fortnight in which “women’s safety” has dominated Legacy Media headlines) that the most serious school scandal in Melbourne currently is a schoolboy prank.

Google search from 8:30 pm, Wednesday 8 May, 2024.

This dumbfounding moral relativity is the new normal. Responding to a (presumed) act of Islamic terrorism, Prime Minister Albanese lumped it in with telling jokes about women and barracking at the footy:

Mr Albanese on Monday slammed social media, telling reporters that people were often pushed towards “more extreme positions” through the use of algorithms.

He said the influence on young people was “concerning”.

“It is a dynamic that isn’t just an issue for government. It is an issue for our entire society, whether it be violent extremism, misogyny and violence against women,” he said.

“It is an issue that of course I am concerned about, it is something that authorities are concerned about, but it is something that parents are concerned about as well in schools and on the sidelines of footy games or netball games or whatever sport is played on the weekend.”

We’re all “extremists” now.

As the aforementioned google search attests, Albanese’s claim that Big Tech algorithms somehow spread hatefacts is completely false. In fact, Big Tech boasts that their algorithms are designed to do the exact opposite, ie bury inconvenient information.

From YouTube.

There used to be a time on the internet when you could type what you wanted into any searchbar and it was designed to find more or less what you were after. Moreover when a lot of people asked the same question, algorithms would promote related material. The algorithms were never designed to promote so-called “extremism” or “misinformation”. They were simply a reflection of the collective mindset.

People realised very early on that this could be used to find information that the television and newspapers weren’t telling us. By the mid 2010’s, the majority of White people in White countries noticed that the cultural influence of the left increased exponentially regardless of who was in power and that if mass immigration were to continue unabated, we would be replaced. Thus we utilised essentially neutral algorithms to discover truths about historypolitics and money. For many of us, this resulted in a return to Jesus Christ as we realised that if our masters had lied about everything else, they had probably lied about God as well.

Naturally, our masters recognised internet algorithms as a threat, so they warped them to the point where they are now designed to provide you the exact opposite of what you are looking for.

Google search at 11:30 am, Thursday 9 May.

Many searchbars are now useless, designed to give you only Regime-approved messages delivered by Regime-approved messengers. Simultaneously the Regime gaslights that the algorithms still promote “hate” and “misinformation”. This is intriguing. Essentially, while they have reversed the algorithm, they have not reversed the people. White people still exist and we’re getting angrier. The millions of us who watched InfoWars and Stefan Molyneux in 2016 have since watched other content creators before they were scrubbed from YouTube.

When the Regime signals its intent to change the algorithm, what they mean is that they intend to change/replace the people. The corollary of this logic is that social media and even the internet will be destroyed to maintain Regime control.

From their ABC

If they ever hope to fight World War III, social media and the internet cannot be free in a Globohomo West in which “social cohesion” simply no longer exists. Moreover Globohomo may not even intend to win World War III, it may simply provide them with a more efficient means of replacing us.

This may backfire on Clownworld though. Denying access to social media and the internet would definitely slow the spread of truth and the formation of mass movements. However, without the glucose drip of social media “likes” to quell the wrath of the awakened Saxon, White guys may just get off their backsides.

This article was first published at XYZ

SUGGESTED ARTICLES