Does responsibility for the deaths of over 1 million Americans make Tony Fauci a mass murderer?
It’s actually worse than that. Consider the basic evidence:
- An estimated 800,000 American deaths have been attributed to COVID.
- An estimated 388,000 Americans have been killed by “safe and effective” COVID vaccines. This doesn’t include those merely injured with strokes or heart problems. (I personally have an acquaintance who suffered a stroke after getting the jab.) It includes many kinds of deaths.
- Safe, inexpensive, and effective life-saving therapeutics for COVID are readily available. Their use could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives.
- Big Pharma is making billions of dollars from the production of the COVID vaccines and booster shots. “Pfizer expects to bring in $36 billion from worldwide sales of its COVID-19 vaccine. . . Moderna will deliver fewer doses but is still expecting up to $18 billion in sales for the year for its COVID-19 vaccine. . . .
- Therefore, it is no surprise that with the active help of a compliant, frightened Big Pharma-supported media, Fauci and his allies have ignored, banned, smeared, covered up, or censored word about these life-saving treatments that include monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and the Zalenko COVID-19 Protocol among others.
- With the active support and encouragement of the Fauci-led health establishment, doctors have been fired or suspended from their hospitals for prescribing ivermectin to save their patients.
- The Fauci-supported lockdowns and mask mandates have done immense damage to the American economy as well as the lives and businesses of millions of Americans, not to mention our precious and increasingly fragile civil rights spelled out in the Constitution.
- Most damning of all, Fauci himself “funded gain of function research at U.S. University labs and later in China. The CIA and the Pentagon through DARPA were all apparently working in tandem with Fauci to teach the Chinese how to weaponize bat virus. Dangerous pathogens were studied and made far more deadly to humans through all this research. Most people can see that this is all very sinister, and this man is not someone who should be running U.S. public health, but it’s even worse. . . . (Fauci’s) sordid past goes back to the AIDS crisis and his diabolical experiments on children which killed at least 85 children. The experiments were barbaric and illegal, but he did it anyway. He gained control of foster homes in 7 states and then turned the pharmaceutical industry loose on these children. The children were powerless with no legal representation and no guardian. They were tortured literally to death. Many of them did not even have HIV but were simply human guinea pigs. Those children who refused the drugs or were noncompliant were taken to Columbia hospital and had feeding tubes installed to administer the drugs. At least 85 died during the experiments. This atrocity wasn’t enough for him though, so he took the experiments to Africa where he killed many pregnant mothers.”
This is all laid out in Democrat Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s remarkable book, “The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health.”
Haven’t heard much about the book, you say? Haven’t seen Kennedy being interviewed on the network news shows or the late-night talk shows? No book tours? It’s no wonder.
There is a wall of silence and fear throughout the media. This silence makes a mockery of Brett Baier’s “fair, balanced and unafraid.” The suits at Fox News, heavily dependent on Big Pharma revenue, would never let him touch the subject.
At least the other networks, all part of the conspiracy of silence, don’t make those kinds of hypocritical claims about their style of journalism. Simply put, there is certainly no way the Big Pharma-supported media is going to challenge a primary source of revenue.
Think about all the ads you see daily for products that will supposedly cure, control or prevent a multitude of illnesses such as COPD, HIV, Afib or some diseases you never even knew existed. They represent hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for the networks.
To Amazon’s credit, Kennedy’s book is available online and currently shows 3,000 ratings with 94% of them earning five stars. So the word on Fauci and his multiple misdeeds has not been totally contained.
The book is intense, crammed with 450 pages of data, and difficult to read notes and references. There is no index. So it’s not easy to find specific references. But as one reviewer has noted, open any page and start reading.
You’ll be shocked at what you learn, particularly if you are one of those who have been nodding respectfully with every Fauci proclamation.
The book is a stunning indictment of Fauci.
After reading the book, another reviewer summed Fauci up as
“the face of treason and war against humanity. . . .(who is guilty of) a clear conflict of interest and a record of Institutional failure . . . . Fauci in his role as head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) no longer looks out for public health but instead is in the business of pharmaceutical promotion.
Just a few of the facts exposed in this book would be enough, but there are more than just a few. In 1984 when Fauci took over NIAID, 11.8% of Americans had a chronic disease, and now it is 54%. It was his job to research and discover why autism, allergies and many other diseases were increasing and eliminate the toxins causing it. Instead of acting as a true public health agency he used it to develop and sell pharmaceutical products.”
On a page dealing with effective alternatives to the Big Pharma vaccines, one doctor is quoted as saying, “No one wanted Americans to know that you didn’t have to die from Covid-19. It’s 100 percent treatable. We proved it. No one had to die.”
But even worse, “We’ve seen lots of really bad vaccine side effects in our patients. We’ve had seven strokes — some ending in severe paralysis. We had three cases of pulmonary embolism, two blood clots, two cases of Graves’ disease and one death.”
In other words, the vaccines are actually quite dangerous.
This might explain why large numbers of health care providers have been among those refusing to take the jab.
A very few congressional leaders have recognized this Fauci-promoted national disaster. Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert says, “Fauci needs to be held responsible for the deaths that are being created by the things he’s foisting on the American people.”
He’s right. While Fauci, who whines that attacks on him are attacks on science, is the greatest killer of this new century, the story is out there for all willing to see it.
He helped create the disease. He has blocked safe, low-cost, effective treatments that would have saved tens of thousands of lives while making the drug companies insanely rich with dangerous vaccines.
In the meantime, he has created the unnecessary climate of fear and hysteria that has ruined the lives and livelihoods of millions of Americans.
It’s time for him to be held to account.
This article first appeared in americanthinker.com