PART III – TAKING BACK OUR WORLD FROM THE VANGUARDS

“Reports from Oxfam and Bloomberg say that 1% of the world, together owns more money than the other 99%.” This seems tough for some people to believe – that just a handful of very, very wealthy families own and control our world – but they’re not even hiding it anymore.  It’s very much out in … Continue reading PART III – TAKING BACK OUR WORLD FROM THE VANGUARDS